Hello friends, fellow explorers and blockchain developers! We appreciate your choice to support an open-source explorer for community building and builders. Here are a few recent Blockscout updates to keep you in the loop.
- Look for a survey link coming to your email inbox in the next day or so. It will only take 1 minute to fill out and is designed to help inform the roadmap and make Blockscout more useful for everyone. If you'd like to fill it out now, there is a link on the Ethereum explorer page header at https://eth.blockscout.com/.
- In a win for decentralization, the new Blockscout zkSync Era block explorer joins several zkSync ecosystem explorers to promote transparency and open-source development. The Blockscout instance is live at https://zksync-era-mainnet.blockscout.com/
- Testnet Support! Sepolia is now the go-to testnet for Ethereum-based projects. In addition to the Ethereum Sepolia explorer instance, we've added Blockscout support for Optimism Sepolia and Base Sepolia. We also support the new Holesky Ethereum testnet instance.
- The new Fuse Blockscout instance is live! Checkout their optimized explorer at https://fuse.blockscout.com/ and read more here.
- If you want to hear more from the team about our processes and how Blockscout can help an ecosystem grow, checkout this X space talk we recorded with the Neon team.